|Rated Output (kVA)||5.5|
|Rated Voltage (V)||100～115V/100～120V|
|Power Factor||Single Phase 1.0|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||25|
|Fuel Consumption (L/h||2.1|
|Sound Level||7m/dB (A) 3000/3600 min-1 61|
- For a reliable power source, a brushless generator with built-in voltage adjusting windings and a starting voltage winding avoids the need for an initial voltage builder.
- Exceptionally silent operation is achieved by the use of cutting-edge soundproofing technologies.
- A newly built exciter system improves the ability of electrical motors to operate.
- The big side doors make it simple to do routine maintenance.
- Low oil pressure, high water temperature, and insufficient charge all trigger an automatic warning and shut-off device.
- A circuit breaker is installed to protect the alternator from excessive current.
- Cranking is all that is required to achieve air bleeding.
- Due to the 2-pole alternator and well-matched engine, the design is compact and lightweight.
- A high-efficiency alternator and a fuel-efficient engine enabling constant operation for up to 12 hours at max load.
There are no reviews yet.