|Frequency Hz||50 / 60||50 / 60|
|Max AC Output kW||5.5 / 6.0||6.0 / 6.5|
|Rated AC Output kW||5 / 5.5||5.5 / 6.0|
|DC Output V-A||12/8.3||–|
|Rated Voltage V||230/115 240/120||400/230 416/230|
|Phase||Single Phase||Three Phase|
|Dimensions (LXWXH) mm||910X520X740||910X520X740|
|Dry Weight (kg)||171||171|
|Engine||Air Cooled Diesel||Air Cooled Diesel|
|Type||Single Cylinder, Vertical, 4-stroke||Single Cylinder, Vertical, 4-stroke|
|Rated Output ps/rpm||8.84/3600||8.84/3600|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15||15|
|Lube Oil Capacity||1.65||1.65|
|Operation Hours (Based on 50% load)||12 Hours||12 Hours|
- Relatively low upkeep. This is due to the fact that the generator’s engine has fewer parts to start, so you won’t waste time over changing spark plugs or replacing carburettors
- Diesel engines are fairly strong in the workplace, so they will withstand a lot of wear and tear in a range of environments.
- Storage that is secure. While still flammable, diesel is significantly less likely to ignite than other forms of fuel, such as gasoline.
- Output of power Diesel generators can handle higher power loads and run for longer periods of time than other types of generators.
- More durable and dependable.