|Prime power (kWm)||430||485|
|Standby power (kWm)||473||546|
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Open – 3800 X 1724 X 2110 (mm) 6150 (kg)
- Enclosed 75 – 7600 x 2200 x 3435 (mm) 13900 (kg)
- Enclosed 85 – 6600 x 2200 x 3435 (mm) 11800 (kg)
- CLLS Power provides a one-stop service to integrated energy solutions.
- All gensets are tested before leaving our facilities.
- Complete with standard accessories for the convenience of installation.
- Genset comply with Singapore NEA requirements, EU and EPA Standards
- Our generator sets are designed to provide dependable power and optimise performance in various applications.
- Covered with One-year limited warranty / 1500 running hours upon commissioning /18 months upon site delivery, whichever occurs first.
- Apply to applications where utility power is unstable or unavailable. At Prime rating, the operating hour is unlimited to the annual hours of operation at variable load. 10% overload power for 1 hour in 12 hours.
- Apply to applications where utility power is reliable. In the event of power interruption, standby power is available at variable load up to the designed rating. There is no overload capacity.
• Stylish, compact and easy to navigate
• Complete Genset monitoring and protection functions
• History log on event and performance for easy troubleshooting • kWh monitoring
• Built-in Earth Fault & Over Current protection
• Wide range of communication interfaces
- Monitoring, protection, operational status, fault conditions
and metering display on back-lit LCD Screen
- Configuration of parameters
- Robust electronics package
- All set points and I/O’s configurable via front panel
• All at one glance monitoring
• Direct Access, functional and reliable • Clear labelling
• Low Maintenance
There are no reviews yet.